IMPLEMENTATION OF PDCA CYCLE
ESSENTIAL TOOL TO WORK EFFICIENTLY
- Are you wondering how to make specific and measurable goals?
- Do you want to know how to make a detailed plan to process goals?
- Do you want to be able to control progress of the project clearly ?
- Have you been able to timely find out action to improve situation in order to achieve the goal and plan?
PDCA is a method which helps you to make the specific plan to meet goals (Plan); how to proceed with the plan (Do) and control the implementing process (Check) and after that, you can improve and make the next action steps (Action). The course could provide you not only the meaning of PDCA but also specific practical activities to apply to the reality of work.
- Understand the importance of implementing PDCA Cycle (Plan – Do – Check – Action).
- Be able to apply PDCA Cycle to accomplishing daily tasks and improving work. efficiency.
- Staff, supervisor and group leader.
Part 1: What is PDCA Cycle?
Part 2: The practical implementation of PDCA Cycle
~Identify objectives/ goals and do planning~
- Goal identification
- Steps to making an action plan/schedule
- The method of creating Gantt chart
- Exercise: creating Gantt chart
~Carry out action plan effectively~
- To-do list management
- Priority-based task management (Importance level/ Urgency level)
~Measure/ Analyze the achieved result for further improvement ~
- Analysis of 5 WHY/ Cause-and-Effect Diagram
~Make change for the initial action plan in order to ensure the success~
Part 3: PDCA Circle Implementation
- Revise initial objectives/ action plan
- Brainstorm improvement plan
- Share successful experience in accomplishing the task
Part 4： Action Plan
- PDCA Implementation - What is CAPDo (Check-Action-Plan-Do)?
- Implementing PDCA and CAPDo in building a plan and achieve it.
The course has received a lot of support and high appreciation from clients. Until 2017, the number of participants reached the number 554 person.
* Number of evaluators: 531 person.
Download “ Implementation of PDCA cycle "pamphlet (PDF version) here.