PROBLEMS ARISING IS NOT THE WORST...but
…not solving problem thoroughtly and let it reoccur would lead to the worst.
- Do you realize “problem” in your work? The biggest problem would be you don’t know what the “problem” is
- →We enhance your staffs’ awareness of “problem” and help them obtain kaizen (continuous improvement) mindset.
- Are you finding causes for “problem” by “intuition” and “experience”?
- →We provide participants with effective tools to analyze and find root cause.
- Do departments spend a lot of time on arguing the solutions, but finally you can’t agree on the most efficient one?
- →We guide participants methods to evaluate and select solutions based on appropriate and comprehensive criteria.
- Do problems reoccur after you have solved it?
- → We instruct participants to solve problems with a logical process, so that the same problems don’t arise again.
- Training venue:
- Training method:
At client's company as required
Active learning through excercises, case study, role play and group discussion etc.
- Enhance awareness of problem and kaizen (continuous improvement) mindset.
- Understand logical thinking process, and acquire necessary tools to solve problem.
- Clarify root cause by logical analysis and find solution to prevent problem reoccurring.
- Staff, Leaders, Managers or candidates for the above position
Part 1： What is problem?
Part 2：Process of problem solving
Step 1: Identify the problem ~ PQCDSMEL
- Definition of problem
- Importance of problem solving
Step 2: Breakdown the problem ~ Pareto, 4W
Step 3: Set a target ~ SMART
Step 4: Analyze the root causes ~ 5Why, Fish-bone diagram, Why Tree – MECE, 3Gem, etc.
Step 5: Develop countermeasure ~ How Tree
Step 6: Implement countermeasures ~ Gantt chart, 5W1H
Step 7: Evaluate results and process
Step 8: Standardize
Part 3：：Summarizing and setting action plan in the next month
- (P: Productivity, Q: Quality, C: Cost, D: Delivery,
S: Safety, M: Morale, E: Environment, L: Legal)
Until November 2019
107Participants have joined this course.
27Companies have used our service for this course.
100％Participants evaluate the course is "Useful" (In which, "Very useful" is 34%)
100％Participants evaluate the consultant "Good" ("Very good" is 34%)
For the sample of training material please send your request to us here.
Participants should take these suggested courses below after taking "Problem solving" course