Implementation of PDCA Cycle
PDCA – Essential tool to enhance work efficiently!
- Are you wondering how to make specific and measurable goals?
- Do you want to know how to make a detailed plan to process goals?
- Do you want to be able to control progress of the project clearly ?
- Have you been able to timely find out action to improve situation in order to achieve the goal and plan?
PDCA is a method which helps you to make the specific plan to meet goals (Plan); how to proceed with the plan (Do) and control the implementing process (Check) and after that, you can improve and make the next action steps (Action). The course could provide you not only the meaning of PDCA but also specific practical activities to apply to the reality of work.
- Training venue:
- Training method:
At client's company as required
Active learning through excercises, case study, role play and group discussion etc.
- Understand the importance of implementing PDCA Cycle (Plan – Do – Check – Action).
- Be able to apply PDCA Cycle to accomplishing daily tasks and improving work. efficiency.
- Staff, supervisor and group leader
Part 1: What is PDCA Cycle?
Part 2: The practical implementation of PDCA Cycle
- The definition of PDCA Cycle
- The purpose of implementing PDCA Cycle
- The meaning of each stage of PDCA Cycle
- The applications of PDCA Cycle in accomplishing daily tasks and improvement process
- Self-checking for PDCA Cycle implementation
~Identify objectives/ goals and do planning~
- Goal identification
- Steps to making an action plan/schedule
- Notes on making a feasible action plan
- The method of creating Gantt chart
- Exercise: creating Gantt chart
~Carry out action plan effectively~
- To-do list management
- Priority-based task management (Importance level/ Urgency level)
~Measure/ Analyze the achieved result for further improvement ~
- The importance of “Check” step
- Progress control
- Analysis of evaluation criteria and actual outcome
- Analysis of 5 WHY/ Cause-and-Effect Diagram
~Make change for the initial action plan in order to ensure the success~
- Revise initial objectives/ action plan
- Brainstorm improvement plan
- Share successful experience in accomplishing the task
| <Practice> PDCA Circle Implementation
Part 4： Action Plan
- PDCA Implementation - What is CAPDo (Check-Action-Plan-Do)?
- Implementing PDCA and CAPDo in building a plan and achieve it.
Until April 2017
430Participants have joined this course.
104Companies have used our service for this course.
100%Participants evaluate the course is "Useful" (In which, "Very useful" is 75%)
99%Participants evaluate the consultant is "Good" (In which, "Very good" is 43%)
“Implementation of PDCA Cycle” pamphlet
For the sample of training material please send your request to us here.