Enhance professional business image for yourself and your company!
- Do you know that the first impression is very important in business. Be able to create a good impression to people in the first meet, what is the point to note in costume, language and attitude?
- Do you know the basic skills in conducting work, communicating and meeting with clients?
In order to create trust with superiors, colleagues and customers, while enhancing the company's image as one company representative, equip business style.
- Training venue:
- Training method:
At client's company as required
Active learning through excercises, case study, role play and group discussion etc.
- Practicing business manners to make a strong impression on customers and gain their trust.
- Grasping basic knowledge concerning attitude, manner and working style of a professional employee.
- New staff or 1-2 year experienced staff.
Part 1: Costume
The importance of the first impression
Part 2: Basic manners
- Noticeable points of costume
- Evoking a feeling of tidiness
- How is a well dressed staff in office?
Greeting – Attitude – Language
Part 3: Business manners at work
- Greeting and language for making a good impression
- Smiley face and good eye-contact
- How is a good attitude?
Basic regulations when executing business
Part 4: Attending a meeting
- Calling and answering phone
- Leaving message and taking memo
- What is Hou-ren-sou? (Report – Contact – Discuss)
- Managing working desk
- Attending a meeting
Attitude outside the company
Part 5: Document and email writing
- Exchanging business cards
- Greeting customers at the office
- Making appointment with customers
Part 6: Conclusion and Action plan
- Internal document/ External document
- Rules of writing an email
Until April 2017
251Participants have joined this course.
14Companies have used our service for this course.
100%Participants evaluate the course is "Useful" (In which, "Very useful" is 77%)
99%Participants evaluate the consultant is "Good" (In which, "Very good" is 47%)
"Business Manner" pamphlet
For the sample of training material please send your request to us here.
Participants should take these suggested courses below after taking "Business Manner" course.