Presentation Skills Development
Have you ever found yourselves in such situation?
- The structure of the presentation is not appropriate, so listeners are confused and don’t know what action he should take;
- Listeners are not persuaded because the main points and reasons in the presentation are not logically linked with each other;
- Lack of confidence, small voice or fast speed give a bad influence on listener’s understanding.
Our “Presentation Skills Development” course will help to understand important points in making presentation’s material, presentation’s structure and speech, in order to grasp the attention of listener and urge them for quick action.
- Training venue:
- Training method:
At client’s company as required
Active learning through excercises, case study and group discussion etc.
- Understanding basics from preparation step to performing the presentation;
- Understanding key points and being able to give persuasive presentation .
- Leader; Newly promoted Manager and candidates for Manager position, etc.
Part 1: Basic of Presentation
Part 2: Make an effective presentation!
- What’s presentation?
- 3 elements of presentation（PresenceｘContentsｘDelivery）
- The method to enhance presence
- Clarifying “5W2H” 「Why：Purpose, Who：Listener, What：Contents, Where：Place, When：Timing, How：How to deliver」
2.1. Contents：Making presentation material
- Clarifying the purpose
- Designing the storyline (Making the outline)
- Making slides
- Finalizing slides
- 1 slide 1 message
- Designing slides which are easy for others to understand
(Font & Size, Graph & Chart, Layout, Colors etc...)
Part 3: Action Plan
- The rule of Mehrabian
- Preparation（Checking and setting equipment up、Printing material etc...）
- Conclusion (Closing)
- Standing posture
- Eye contact
- The loudness of the voice
- The speed to speak
- How to intonate
- How to pause
- The rule of “KISS” (Keep It Short & Simple)
- Finding and breaking bad habits of the vocal and visual
- How to answer the questions from listener
- Managing presentation time
“Presentation Skills Development” pamphlet
For the sample of training material please send your request to us here.
Participants should take these suggested courses below after taking “Presentation Skills Development” course.