SAFE USE OF CHEMICAL AT FACTORY
Is your factory facing risks due to unsafe usage and controlling of chemicals?
- Are you well-trained about the knowledge of health and environmental effects as well as fire and explosion hazards associated with unsafe usage of chemicals?
- Do you have deep understanding about the chemicals used at your factory: properties, storage methods, usage and elimination?
- Is your factory’s chemical safety control system effective in risk assessment, problem prevention and solutions?
To find the answers to the above questions, let’s attend “Safe use of chemical at factory” training program held by AIMNEXT VIETNAM.
- Training venue:
- Training method:
At client's company as required
Active learning through excercises, case study and group discussion etc.
- To increase the awareness of following safety instructions while using chemical in order to prevent health effects, and fire and explosion hazards.
- To deeply understand the instruction tables, methods of storing, using and eliminate chemical safely.
- To develop an effective chemical safety control system.
- Supervisors, team leaders, workers etc. working at factory
Part 1: Safe use of chemical
1. Chemical hazards
2. Chemical Use Information
- Chemical and Effects on human health
ー Chemical toxicity
ー Chemical effects on human health
- Fire and Explosion hazards
3. Storage – Usage – Elimination
- MSDS (Material safety data sheet)
- CSDS (Chemical safety data sheet)
- ICSC (International Chemical Safety Cards)
4. Prevention solutions
- Chemical storage Warehouse
- Chemical tanks
- Chemical declaration data
- On-site chemical usage guidelines
- Chemical exposure
- Removed chemical solution preservation
Part 2: Develop an effective chemical safety control system
- Four principles of chemical safety control
- Monitoring and checking employee health
- Measuring environment
- Dealing with urgent issues
Part 3: Action Plan
- Identify the effects and assess risk level of chemical uset
- Chemical use regulations
- Set the objectives and develop control program
- Control the use of chemical
- Monitor, measure and assess the program’s application
- Brainstorm solution and prevention plan
"Safe use of chemical at factory" pamphlet
For the sample of training material please send your request to us here.